Living in Balance, Designed by Nature.
At Rocking K, the carefully designed homes are oriented to provide outdoor access and capture panoramic views, integrate technology, energy efficiency, remote work and learn spaces, multi-generation floor plans and opportunities for customization. With over 33 flloorplans to choose from, these new homes feature modern interior designs and many options to customize your home. Home sizes at Rocking K range from 1,380 square feet to over 2,900 square feet and feature home offices, mud rooms, open floor plans and two to 5-bedrooms. Whatever the size of your family, budget and stage in life, there is a floorplan and home at Rocking K to meet your needs.
Some of our new award-winning home builders offer the convenience of move-in ready homes so you can start enjoying the Rocking K lifestyle right away.
Every one of our nationally acclaimed local homebuilders are dedicated to providing you a quality-built home, built uniquely for you, and to the exacting details and excellence that is Rocking K
Gallery of Homes
At Rocking K, browse some of the diverse and authentic homes we are building. These homes are a reflection of our wonderful homeowners and how they are personalizing their own home experience in Rocking K
Builder Look Book
of New Homes
Check out some of the home designs we offer at Rocking K. We hope you find inspiration and design options. When you are ready, we understand that no matter what stage of life you are in, your home is a reflection of how you want to live and will be designed uniquely for you.
This is Rocking K
Rocking K is Tucson’s premier new master-planned home community located at the base of the breathtaking Rincon Mountain Foothills in Vail, Arizona. Arizona-inspired homes in an awe-inspiring southwest location. This is Rocking K.
MILES OF INTERNAL &
AND STATE PARKS
This is Rocking K
- In Vail, a Census Designated Place, is a bedroom community of Tucson, and part of the Tucson MSA with a 1 million population +
- Median Household Income in Vail is $94K +, Vail Average Household Income $117K
- Vail’s annual growth rate for the last decade is 3.0%
- The Tucson MSA is encircled by 5 mountain ranges.
- There are 286 days of sunshine and Tucson is nationally top-ranked when it comes to clean air.
- The Tucson region one of America’s top bike-friendly areas in the U.S.
- Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, founded in 1885 and ranked among the top 100 universities in the U.S.
- Arizona is known for entrepreneurship and is one of the top-10 states in the country to start a business.
- Arizona has a 40% higher job growth rate in the technology sector than the U.S. overall.
- The patent rate in Tucson per capita of workers exceeds that of Arizona and the nation and ranks among the highest among western states.
- Sunny coastal beaches and mountain ski lodges are short 4-6 hour drives from Tucson.
- Tucson is known as the “Astronomy Capital of the World” with unparalleled night skies.
- Tucson is known for its indigenous, creative food culture. Tucson was the first U.S. city designated as a UNESCO (United Nations’ Education, Science and Culture Organization) City of Gastronomy,
- The first phase of Rocking K includes Pulte, Lennar, KB Home and Richmond American and there are more builders to come.
- Rocking K Homes have larger back yards than those in typical subdivisions, and 2/3rds of the homes back up onto natural open space.
- In the first phase, builders are offering 35 different single story and two-story homes from 1,400 to 3,800 sq. ft., something for every age and stage of life and budget.
- Multi-use sidewalks, paths and trails are the basis of connecting neighborhoods within Rocking K. In the first phase there are more than 10+ miles of trails being constructed.
- Vail is located within Pima County, the home of numerous County, State and National Parks and attractions.
- Within Rocking K, neighborhoods and homes are located within the more than 30% designated and protected natural desert open space.
- The Rincon Valley and Rocking K are located in the Sonoran desert, the native home to the saguaro cactus species, Carnegiea gigantea. The saguaro can grow over 40’ feet tall and live more than 150 years. It is protected in Arizona under the Native Plant Protection Act.