NEW HOMES FROM THE HIGH $200S
Get to Know the Rocking K Home Builders
These are the pros that are helping make the vision of Rocking K a reality. They provide expert craftmanship with fantastic customer service. They are dedicated to providing you a quality-built home built uniquely for you in Rocking K. In total, you can visit over 33 Arizona-inspired model homes to find the perfect home for you.
Sky Village by Richmond American Homes is slated to open in Fall 2021. Richmond will be offering 6 ranch and two-story floor plans ranging in size from 2,223 sq. ft. to 2,914 sq. ft., with 3-6 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms and 2-3 garages.
Join the Sky Village interest list by calling Richmond’s Homebuyer Resource Center at 520-498-4105.
HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ROCKING K YET?
Explore Rocking K homes and neighborhood. Connect with nature and all the Rincon Valley and Vail have to offer.
At Rocking K you can find a wide variety of home designs, designed and built for ever budget and stage of life. Join others and become the first residents to live in this prestigious new master-planned community. Choose from award-winning local homebuilders to build your new dream home, nestled in neighborhoods integrated with natural desert green belts, a community park and a network of connecting trails.
This is Rocking K
- In Vail, a Census Designated Place, is a bedroom community of Tucson, and part of the Tucson MSA with a 1 million population +
- Median Household Income in Vail is $94K +, Vail Average Household Income $117K
- Vail’s annual growth rate for the last decade is 3.0%
- The Tucson MSA is encircled by 5 mountain ranges.
- There are 286 days of sunshine and Tucson is nationally top-ranked when it comes to clean air.
- The Tucson region one of America’s top bike-friendly areas in the U.S.
- Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, founded in 1885 and ranked among the top 100 universities in the U.S.
- Arizona is known for entrepreneurship and is one of the top-10 states in the country to start a business.
- Arizona has a 40% higher job growth rate in the technology sector than the U.S. overall.
- The patent rate in Tucson per capita of workers exceeds that of Arizona and the nation and ranks among the highest among western states.
- Sunny coastal beaches and mountain ski lodges are short 4-6 hour drives from Tucson.
- Tucson is known as the “Astronomy Capital of the World” with unparalleled night skies.
- Tucson is known for its indigenous, creative food culture. Tucson was the first U.S. city designated as a UNESCO (United Nations’ Education, Science and Culture Organization) City of Gastronomy,
- The first phase of Rocking K includes Pulte, Lennar, KB Home and Richmond American and there are more builders to come.
- Rocking K Homes have larger back yards than those in typical subdivisions, and 2/3rds of the homes back up onto natural open space.
- In the first phase, builders are offering 35 different single story and two-story homes from 1,400 to 3,800 sq. ft., something for every age and stage of life and budget.
- Multi-use sidewalks, paths and trails are the basis of connecting neighborhoods within Rocking K. In the first phase there are more than 10+ miles of trails being constructed.
- Vail is located within Pima County, the home of numerous County, State and National Parks and attractions.
- Within Rocking K, neighborhoods and homes are located within the more than 30% designated and protected natural desert open space.
- The Rincon Valley and Rocking K are located in the Sonoran desert, the native home to the saguaro cactus species, Carnegiea gigantea. The saguaro can grow over 40’ feet tall and live more than 150 years. It is protected in Arizona under the Native Plant Protection Act.